British Columbia’s foremost solution provider for the prevention of costly residential water damage incidents. Located in Vancouver BC, we are the exclusive, certified and factory-trained partner for AKWA Technologies Solutions inc. – a leader in the industry.
SAVE AND PROTECT
With H2O Leak Detect
Minimize your risk - Maximize your return!AKWA Technologies is recognized by leading insurance companies such as Desjardins. When protected with AKWA*, buildings that are difficult to insure, given their water leak history, are more likely to be offered insurance coverage. Best of all, some insurance plans provide discount benefits on deductibles or premiums.
Canadian Insurance Group
Water damage accounts for 50% of home insurance claims costs.
American Insurance Association
About 93% of all water damage can be prevented.
Baron Insurance Group
More than 10x’s more likely to have damage caused by water than fire.
The Travelers Companies
Water damage from plumbing or appliance issues is the second most common type of insurance claim.
Detection of Water Leaks
Our Water Alarm system prevents expensive water damage claims by turning off your water supply when unwanted water is detected. Once your property is protected, the AKWA* Concierge will send an alert advising you that the water has been turned off, and a potential costly water incident averted.
With our LoRa technology (low frequency, long range), the Water Alarm system functions without relying on WiFi networks of homeowners or tenants.
LEARN MORE ABOUT
How the System Works
- Small, discreet, wireless leak sensors detect the presence of water, which signals our shut-off values to turn off the water to the home
- The AKWA Water Alarm system will send alarm notifications to homeowners, tenants, property or building managers
- The system is completely reliable for detecting water leaks and preventing damage
- Our solution is easily scalable and flexible; from single family homes to very large complexes with hundreds of units
- Within seconds of detecting water, the Master valve is closed
- An email or text message is sent to the homeowner’s phone indicating an alarm, showing where the leak was detected and advising that the Master valve has been shut – thereby averting damage
- With the AKWA Concierge, alerts can also be sent to property managers, building maintenance or the concierge. You can rest assured your property is being centrally managed and monitored 24/7/365!
WHY H2O LEAK DETECT?
- We use the state-of-the-art, industry leading AKWA Technologies Water Alarm system, designed and built right here in Canada!
- We shut-off your water BEFORE any damage occurs. A truly preventative solution!
- H2O Leak Detect will reduce water damage claims, thus mitigating future insurance costs – deductibles and premiums
- The time and effort required to remediate water damage events will be eliminated
- Our warranty provides one (1) year for parts and labour, and three (3) years for defective parts
- For projects big or small – we have you covered
THE AKWA* WATER ALARM SYSTEM IS
Proven, tested and certified, meeting the industry’s highest safety standards.
Minimize your risk. Maximize your return!
Prevent unexpected water damage expenses with the AKWA water leak system. Guard your properties with us and have the peace of mind that your investment is protected 24/7/365!GET IN TOUCH